Position: Sales Representative – New Horizons Learning Center
Every year, companies spend millions of dollars upgrading their IT hardware and software infrastructure to make their business run more efficiently. The best way to make use of those upgrades is to also upgrade the people who install, manage and configure this technology. That is where New Horizons Learning Centers come in, we upgrade people’s skills.
We are looking for an Account Executive for our Brookfield office, who is a self-motivated hunter, a team player, goal orientated, and has excellent phone and communication skills.
If you have these skills, are driven by results and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales, we want to hear from you!
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k option, company paid life insurance and paid time off and holidays.
Training: Initial 3 Week Sales and Product Training, Ongoing Training and Development
When applying for this position, please attach your resume and a cover letter.
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong phone skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Consistently, identify opportunities equivalent to 3 times the sales goal
• Generate, develop and maintain new accounts
• Build strong client relationships and satisfaction to ensure repeat business
• Identify, forecast, and attain sales objectives
• Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals
• Highly organized with strong attention to details
• Daily use of a sales CRM tool – Inputting all customer touches in CRM
• Articulate the New Horizons values and services
• Flexibility and creativity
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill
NICE-TO-HAVES—These will enhance your first-round assessment:
• Appreciation for and knowledge of computer skills – specifically IT, networking, or Office applications
• Experience in sales or a technical industry
• Professional, personable, loyal, and trustworthy in communications and relationships
This year New Horizons celebrates 37 years of successful, continuous operations and over 15 million students trained. New Horizons Computer Learning Centers is the world's largest independent IT training company with over 250 centers in 60 countries. New Horizons of Wisconsin has three locations, Appleton, Brookfield and Madison and services businesses and individuals across the entire state.