Certification Programs to Start or Advance Your Career Today!
Whether you are new to Information Technology or experienced and looking to advance your career, we have the program to fit your needs. Our programs are designed to prepare you for real-world skills that employers are looking for today.
Mission: We empower our students and enable their professional career success in our community and in our workforce by providing high-quality career training and educational experience.
Schedule your FREE Career Consultation by calling 844-745-3983 or by submitting the contact form on the left. During this free no-pressure call, we’ll go over your current qualifications, which careers you may be interested in, and see if you may qualify for no-cost training.
WE SUPPORT OUR MISSION THROUGH THE FOLLOWING:
- Providing high-quality career training and educational experience to our students.
- Continuous evaluation of the educational experience and our programs in order to be responsive to changes in our workforce, economy, and communities.
- Integrating leading-edge information technology into teaching, learning, and school management.
- Providing high-quality professional career opportunities for our students, faculty, and staff.
- Supporting networking opportunities for faculty, staff, and students in order to promote high job placements into the community and workforce.
CAREER ASSESSMENT ASSISTANCE
There are a lot of choices in careers in IT ranging from help desk support to very specialized careers in information security, database administration, and many more. We support our graduates every step of the way to a new career with the help of career assessments.
Together we'll design an Individualized Employment plan based on your individual strengths and current skill levels to optimize your certification options.
Call us today at 844-745-3983 for a free Career Consultation.
New Horizons works in tandem with the local workforce development system to provide NO COST Career Training to qualified Wisconsin residents. If you have been laid off, are unemployed, underemployed, or receive public assistance, you may qualify. New Horizons offers an expanding list of credentialed trainings designed to improve your marketability.
Click on the links below for more information on tuition assistance or send us a message.
Learn more about our Financial Aid option with Paramount Financial Group.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CompTIA A+ Technician
- Information Security
- Server Administrator
- Windows 10 Administration
- Data Analytics
- CompTIA Network+ Technician
- CompTIA Secure Infrastructure Specialist
- CompTIA Security+ Technician
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt With Agile
- MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA Web Applications C#
- MCSA Web Applications .NET
- ITIL® Managing Professional
- Office 2016
- Microsoft 365
- CompTIA Operations Specialist
- Project Management
At New Horizons Wisconsin we understand that not everyone learns the same or has the same schedule available for training. That is why we developed innovative learning methods that fit your individual learning style and busy schedule.
Our learning methods include:
Traditional Classroom Learning - Learn in a traditional classroom setting with one of our outstanding instructors.
Online LIVE & Connected Classroom - Combine the benefits of traditional classroom training with the convenience of the Internet for a live eLearning experience from the comfort of your personal computer.
Online ANYTIME - Learn at your convenience and at your own pace with our online, self-paced training.
Mentored Learning - Succeed at your own pace with one-on-one mentoring, a flexible schedule, and targeted content.
Certification Testing Services and Practice Labs
When you have a vocational goal, it is important to be able to practice the concepts you are learning about. With our available practice labs, you will receive valuable hands-on learning. When you are ready to take your certification exams, take them in our state-of-the-art testing facilities.